PDPM (Patient Driven Payment Model) Is Here!
The information here is to help get you up to speed on what PDPM is all about and how it impacts you as a SNF therapist and MDS Coordinator.
Listed below are the current resources available as of 4/1/20
If you have any specific questions, submit them to our Just Ask Q&A Forum and one of our team members will respond to you.
Resources and Links:
Condensed Clinical Categories:
(Not intended to be your only source of information….but enough to get you started!)
PDPM Full Training Course and Case Examples:
5.5 Contact Hours
PDPM Training Presentations
- CMS public presentation to educate providers on PDPM
PDPM Fact Sheets
- This section includes fact sheets on a variety of PDPM related topics
- Fact Sheets may be updated by CMS periodically
- PDPM Patient Classification (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- PDPM Functional and Cognitive Scoring (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- Interrupted Stay Policy (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- MDS Changes(Updated byCMS 8/30/19)
- Concurrent and Group Therapy Limit (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- NTA Comorbidity Score
- Variable Per Diem Adjustment
- Administrative Level of Care Presumption under the PDPM
- PDPM Payments for SNF Patients with HIV/AIDS
PDPM Frequently Asked Questions
- This section contains frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to PDPM policy and implementation.
- PDPM GROUPER Logic (3/31/20)
- FY 2020 PDPM ICD-10 Mappings (ZIP) (revision posted 03-31-2020 to add COVID-19 Diagnosis to Medical Management)
- U07.1 Covid-19 > Maps to Pulmonary Clinical Category > Maps to Medical Management
- ICD-10 NTA Comorbidity Crosswalk
- (Retired) PDPM ICD-10 Mappings (New 8/30/19)
- (Retired) PDPM Grouper Logic (Final Updated 9/6/19)
Questions? Contact us at Member Support @ MonteroTherapyServices . com