PDPM (Patient Driven Payment Model) Is Here!
The information here is to help get you up to speed on what PDPM is all about and how it impacts you as a SNF therapist and MDS Coordinator. We have designed this page in order to help keep you up to date on the changes as they occur.
Listed below are the current resources available as of 10/1/19
If you have any specific questions, submit them to our Just Ask Q&A Forum and one of our team members will respond to you.
Resources and Links:
(Not intended to be your only source of information….but enough to get you started!)
PDPM Training Presentations
- CMS public presentation to educate providers on PDPM
PDPM Fact Sheets
- This section includes fact sheets on a variety of PDPM related topics
- Fact Sheets may be updated by CMS periodically
- PDPM Patient Classification (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- PDPM Functional and Cognitive Scoring (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- Interrupted Stay Policy (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- MDS Changes(Updated byCMS 8/30/19)
- Concurrent and Group Therapy Limit (Updated by CMS 8/30/19)
- NTA Comorbidity Score
- Variable Per Diem Adjustment
- Administrative Level of Care Presumption under the PDPM
- PDPM Payments for SNF Patients with HIV/AIDS
PDPM Frequently Asked Questions
- This section contains frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to PDPM policy and implementation.
- PDPM ICD-10 Mappings (New 8/30/19)
- PDPM Grouper Logic (Final Updated 9/6/19)
- ICD-10 NTA Comorbidity Crosswalk
DETAILED COURSE FOR SNF THERAPY PROFESSIONALS – 5 Contact Hours – $149 for Individual Members
Questions? Contact us at Member Support @ MonteroTherapyServices . com