PDPM (Patient Driven Payment Model) will be here before we know it!
The information here is to help get you up to speed on what PDPM is all about and how it will impact you as a SNF therapist and MDS Coordinator. We have designed this page in order to help keep you up to date on the changes as they occur.
Listed below are the current resources available as of 7/31/19
If you have any specific questions, submit them to our Just Ask Q&A Forum and one of our team members will respond to you.
Need help making sense of all the info? Check our our PDPM Course HERE
Resources and Links:
1- VIDEO: Our PDPM 10 Minute Crash Course Video for SNF Therapy Professionals
(Not intended to be your only source of information….but enough to get you started!)
3. PDPM Training Presentation
- CMS public presentation to educate providers on PDPM
4. PDPM Fact Sheets
- This section includes fact sheets on a variety of PDPM related topics
- Fact Sheets may be updated by CMS periodically
- PDPM Patient Classification
- PDPM Functional and Cognitive Scoring
- Interrupted Stay Policy
- MDS Changes
- Concurrent and Group Therapy Limit
- NTA Comorbidity Score
- Variable Per Diem Adjustment
- Administrative Level of Care Presumption under the PDPM
- PDPM Payments for SNF Patients with HIV/AIDS
5. PDPM Frequently Asked Questions
- This section contains frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to PDPM policy and implementation.
6. Additional Information
- PDPM Classification Walkthrough
- PDPM GROUPER Logic (SAS)
- ICD-10 Clinical Category Crosswalk
- ICD-10 NTA Comorbidity Crosswalk
- Grouper Logic (Updated 7/3/19)
7. DETAILED COURSE FOR SNF THERAPY PROFESSIONALS – 5 Contact Hours – $149 for Individual Members
Questions? Contact us at Member Support @ MonteroTherapyServices . com