Congratulations to the 2019 Rehab Manger Training Class for your hard work and dedication!
2019 SNF Rehab Manager Training Series
Started January 2019
9 Course Series – 1 Course per Month
Minimum of 33 Contact Hours
*We will continue to accept registrants until further notice. Participants will need to complete the courses in monthly order to catch up to the group.
The Guiding Principles of LTC (Federal/State Regulations- Survey – OBRA – Medicare A/B)
Medicare Part A – Coverage Guidelines – Reasonable and Necessary Criteria
Medicare Part B – Coverage Guidelines – Coding – Billing – Documentation
MDS for Therapists – Section GG – Section O – and More
Details of the Patient Driven Payment Model in Effect 10/1/19
Documentation Specifics for Part A and Part B – Rules and How To’s
Maintenance Therapy Criteria – Rules for Assistants and Students
Value Based Purchasing – Quality Reporting Program – Quality Measures – Stars
Updates on regulations for 10/1/19 – Part A – Part B – Final Prep for PDPM
*Course component timeline is subject to change based on new regulations that are issued after 1/1/19
Everything you need to prepare you for the changes ahead! At the end of the training you will have your own Rehab Manger Training Manual for reference. How cool is that!?
How will this work? Series is designed with the busy professional in mind…
- Courses will be released on the 1st of each month
- Registrants will have the full month to view the online course and review the material at your leisure
- Each course includes a Quiz and Certificate of Attendance
- Course completion required by the end of each month
- Each Course includes a 1 Hour Live Q&A Session held on the last Wednesday of each month 1 – 2 pm EST
- Upon successful completion of the 9 part series, a Certificate of Completion for the SNF Rehab Manager Training Program will be issued
- Minimum Total of 3.3 CE’s or 33 Contact Hours – Approved for PT and OT in New York and additional states – Attendee is responsible for verifying state-specific CE criteria
- Courses are not for purchase individually – 9 Part Series is a package deal
Cost for the Series Varies by Membership Level – What is your membership level?
- Basic Membership Level (our free level): $1,800 for Series
- Individual Membership Level (our $99/year level): (50% Off Full Price) $900 for Series
- Facility Membership Level (our $1200/year level): (50% Off Full Price) $900 for Series
- Click Here for more info about our Services and Membership Levels
Level: ( x ) Entry Level ( x ) Intermediate ( x )Advanced
Type: Webinar Series and Live Q&A Sessions
Author: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, GCS, RAC-CT About the Presenter
Participants may register through 9/1/19.
Course releases started in January. All registrants joining late in the Series will need to complete all prior monthly course modules in order. Access to the 9 Course Series material ends at the end of September. The later you register….the tougher it will be to get the material in on time. Please contact us with any questions.
You are currently NOT Logged In
LOGIN is required to access the Course Registration Links – Use the Login box on the right
If you are not a Member yet, why not subscribe today? Our Basic Membership is FREE
Please send any questions you may have to MemberSupport @ MonteroTherapyServices . com