- Basic Member: $99
- Individual Member:
- Facility Member: Use the Facility Member Request Form
- Contact Hours: 2.0 – Contact Hours / .2 CEU’s
- This course is essential for Therapists and MDS Nursing staff responsible for coordinating the PPS MDS schedule. This course will provide valuable information and insight covering the basics of the Unscheduled PPS Assessments, the Start of Therapy (SOT), Change of Therapy (COT) and End of Therapy (EOT), as well as how to problem solve the most common complex scenarios encountered in LTC. Late, missing or incorrectly scheduled PPS assessments result in default and provider liable days. These costly mistakes can be avoided! Ensure you and your staff know the in’s and out’s of complex scheduling scenarios. Upon purchase, participants will have access to both a Video and Slide presentation, as will as a supplemental Resource Packet. This course is appropriate for PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP, MDS Coordinators, DON and Administrators. A basic understanding of PPS assessments and the MDS schedule is strongly suggested.
- Presentation Includes Video Presentation, Slide Handouts and PDF Resource Packet
- Level: (x) Entry Level (x) Intermediate ( )Advanced
- Type: Video and Instruction
- Author: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, GCS, RAC-CT. About the presenter
Login to access the Course Purchase Links
Not a Member?
Individual Members receive 50% off all courses!