Therapy Professionals know that rules change every year in the SNF setting. October 1st brings change in Medicare Part A regulations, PDPM, reimbursement and the MDS. January 1st brings change in Medicare Part B, CPT codes, billing and more! This year SNFs are also dealing with temporary rules related to COVID-19, such as waivers and telehealth.
This Course will ensure you are caught up on all the latest rule changes for FY2021 and CY2021!
Information updates include:
- Medicare Part A – What’s Changing and What’s Not
- MDS (PPS and OBRA)
- CMS Quality Measure Programs
- Medicare Part B – What’s Changing and What’s Not
- Rate changes
- CPT Codes
- COVID-19 – What’s Temporary & What Will Stick
Supplemental Materials [For Download]:
- Presentation slides
- Medicare Part A / PDPM Rates for 2020-2021
- Medicare Part B CPT Code Changes
- CPT Code Look-Up Tool
- Course duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Approved for 2 Contact Hours / .2 CEU’s – PT / OT in New York and additional states
- Check our website course page for additional states
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to verify if this material qualifies for inclusion as a state specific approved CE
Difficulty Level: ( ) Entry Level ( x ) Intermediate ( x )Advanced
Type: Webcast – Audio, Video, Download Slides. Participant has the ability to remotely interact with presenter to ask questions.
- $99 for Non-Members or Basic Free Members
- $49.50 for Individual Members
- Free for Facility Members (Contact us for release)
You will have access to the material until August 31, 2021.
Presenter: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, RAC-CT, RAC-CTA About the presenter
Non-Member & Basic Member Course Purchase – $99
New Individual Members can receive this course FREE with Subscription for $99/year. View Details HERE.
Existing Individual Members can purchase this course for 50% off at $99. Log in to purchase.