Every October 1st brings change to the skilled nursing facility setting. Change in Medicare Part A regulations, Fee Schedule changes, MDS updates, proposed Medicare Part B changes and more! Join us for an information-packed course to review all the SNF therapy and MDS changes for 10/1/19, as well as the proposed changes for Medicare Part B to take effect 1/1/20. PDPM overview tailored specifically for therapy professionals. Three hours will fly by!
Information updates will include:
- Detailed Overview of PDPM – Includes Updated Reimbursement Rates
- MDS Changes
- CMS Quality Measures: Value Based Purchasing and SNF Quality Reporting Program
- Medicare Part B rate changes, new modifiers and rate cuts for Part B services provided by PTA’s and OTA’s
- Anti-fraud: Part A (PDPM) and Part B Fraud Triggers
Materials provided include:
- PDPM Calculator for Urban and Rural – HIPPS Code Calculator
- Section GG Coding Decision Tree
- Non-Therapy Ancillary Diagnosis and Point Value Form
- Function Score Training Tool
- Presentation Slides
Cost for the Course depends on your Membership Level: *Click for more info on Memberships
- If you are an Individual Member – Course is $49.50
- If you are a Facility Member – Course is $49.50
- If you are a Basic Member – Full course price of: $99
CEU’s – Approved for 3 Contact Hours / .3 CEU’s – for PT and OT in New York. Check our website for additional states. It is the responsibility of the attendee to verify if this material qualifies for inclusion as a state specific approved CE.
Difficulty Level: ( x ) Entry Level ( x ) Intermediate ( x )Advanced *This is new information for everyone*
Type: Webcast – Audio, Video, Download Slides
Author: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, GCS, RAC-CT, RAC-CTA About the Author
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to access the course.
Login to access the Webinar Registration Links
Not a Member of our site?
Basic Membership is Free. Includes access to Resource Library.
Individual Membership is $99/year. Includes:
- Full website access to Resource Library and Therapist Toolbox
- Access to Just Ask Q&A Forum – Correspondence with your own personal consultant!
- 50% off all courses. Access to free courses
- And more!