Every October 1st brings change to the skilled nursing facility setting. Change in Medicare Part A regulations, Medicare Part B regulations, Fee Schedule changes, MDS updates and more! Join us for an information-packed session to review all the SNF therapy and MDS changes for 10/1/18, as well as a sneak peek into the 10/1/19 major change – PDPM. Information updates will include:
- Value Based Purchasing
- Quality Reporting Program (Section GG Changes)
- MDS Changes
- Medicare Part A and B updates, rate changes and projections (including G-Code elimination, new modifiers and rate cuts for Part B services provided by PTA’s and COTA’s, etc)
- PDPM discussion
Course includes a 2 Hour Webinar AND a 1 Hour live Q and A session – set for different days
How will this work?
- Register today and the 2 hour webinar will be released to you on Wednesday 9/19/18
- You will receive an email on 9/19/18 with a link to the course
- You will have 2 full weeks to review the webinar material at your leisure. Take your time and absorb the information. You will not need to complete the full course in 1 sitting. Course will be open for you from 9/19/18 through 10/3/18. Upon completing the course you will be able to print out your Certificate.
- Then gather your questions and log in on 10/3/18 from 2-3 pm for a live Q&A with our team experts.
- Don’t have any questions? That’s ok…log in and listen to your peers. We can all learn from each other
Cost for the Webinar depends on your Membership Level: *Click for more info on Memberships
- Individual Members Pay: $99
- Facility Members Pay: $99
- Basic Members Pay: $198
CEU’s – Approved for 2.4 Contact Hours / .24 CEU’s – for PT and OT in New York. Check our website for additional states. It is the responsibility of the attendee to verify if this material qualifies for inclusion as a state specific approved CE.
Difficulty Level: ( x ) Entry Level ( x ) Intermediate ( x )Advanced
Type: Webinar and Live Q&A Session
Author: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, GCS, RAC-CT About the Author
You are currently NOT Logged In
LOGIN is required to access the Course Registration Links – Use the Login box on the right
If you are not a Member yet, why not subscribe today? Our Basic Membership is FREE and comes with access to the Resource Library and More!