Have you taken PDPM courses and still have questions about the payment system?
Do you need more in depth training based on your position?
Our 1 on 1 training may be just what you are looking for!
We can meet one-on-one with current Individual Members to review the PDPM process and answer any questions.
This one-on-one training includes:
- 60-minute live web meeting with Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, RAC-CT, RAC-CTA
Contents of the meeting will focus on your needs. This will be established prior to the meeting.
Contents can include the following:
- Overview of PDPM payment system
- HIPPS Code Determination and Support
- Strategies for data organization and maximization
- Best practices for therapy and nursing
- How to audit a chart
- Q & A
Supplemental materials that will be made available to you:
- PDPM Calculator and Wage Index Tools
- IPA Calculator Tool
- Nursing and Therapy Function Score Calculator Tool
- NTA Point Guide
Date and time to be established after registration. We have limited weekly openings for the live 1:1 training and will work with you on a mutually agreeable time. If for any reason, we cannot agree on a day/time, you will receive a full refund.
*Sessions are for Individual Members only.
* Continuing Education credit is not available for these training sessions
As always, our goal is to help therapy professionals and Rehab Managers succeed in the long-term care setting!
Please log in with your Individual Member credentials to purchase these services. (For Individual Members only)
If you are not yet an Individual Member, signing us is easy.... go HERE