- Basic Member: $99
- Individual Member:
- Facility Member: Use the Facility Member Request Form
- Contact Hours: 2.0 – Contact Hours / .20 CEU’s
- This video and supplemental handouts will provide the SNF therapist with the essential information required to complete Section GG of the MDS 3.0. Section GG “Self-Care and Mobility” coding and goal setting will require the input from physical and occupational therapists for accurate completion. Learn what the questions entail and how to code them, as well as the documentation required to back them up. Participants will learn what SNFs should be doing to ensure proper documentation and coding, including recommendations for how to implement this task into the daily work-flow. Participants will also learn how this information will be tied to reimbursement and how to avoid payment penalties.
- Level: (x) Entry Level (x) Intermediate ( )Advanced
- Type: Video Instruction and Supplemental Handout Material
- New PPS Medicare Part A Discharge Assessment
- Section G vs GG comparison
- Self Care and Mobility Section Details
- Sample Documentation Tool for 3-Day Window Start and End of Medicare Part A
- Author: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, GCS, RAC-CT. About the presenter
Login to access the Course Purchase Links
Not a Member?
Individual Members receive 50% off all courses!