- Basic Member: $99
- Individual Member:
- Facility Member: Use the Facility Member Request Form
- Contact Hours: 2.0 | .20 CEU’s
- This webinar covers what therapists in the SNF setting need to know regarding ICD-10 which transitioned in October of 2015. Participants will receive documents that can be printed out for staff department use including an “ICD-9 to ICD-10 Mapping Guide” and a “Most Common ICD-10 Codes for PT, OT and SLP” for the SNF setting. Participants will also receive information on CMS updates, helpful conversion Apps and more. This course is appropriate for PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP, MDS Coordinators and Administrators.
- PDF packet of ICD-10 Common Therapy Codes for the SNF
- PDF of ICD-10 Codes – Alphabetical
- PDF of ICD-10 Codes – Index by Disease
- Level: (x) Entry Level ( ) Intermediate ( )Advanced
- Type: Video Instruction and Supplemental Handout Material
- Author: Dolores Montero, PT, DPT, GCS, RAC-CT. About the presenter
Login to access the Course Purchase Links
Not a Member?
Individual Members receive 50% off all courses!